Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.6
Once a new buid has been detected, starting missions, opening the Star Chart, joining missions, inviting to a squad, etc will be blocked until you have updated Warframe.
- We have made changes to the way Grineer Hellion missile knockdown works. Before, knockdown could occur on direct hits and if you were in the explosion AoE. After this change, knockdown will only have a chance to occur on direct hits (the explosion AoE will no longer have a chance to knock you down).
- Optimized memory usage and speed for game startup and the Navigation console.
- Balanced the amount of the Panthera’s Alt Fire beams fired in Limbo’s Rift to match other beam weapons in an effort to reduce performance issues.
- Improved translated text description placement on a handful of Mods.
- Updated Companion UI to read as ‘Pets’ anywhere an Imprint is mentioned.
- Potential fix for Clients getting stuck doing a hack action when under poor network conditions.
- Fixed reloading a charged Bow shot not canceling the shot.
- Fixed casting one-handed abilities (Volt’s Shock, Ember’s Fireball, etc) canceling weapon reloads.
- Fixed Transmuting a Mod in the Relay not showing results and not updating the Mod collection.
- Fixed the Supra/Supra Vandal’s firing sounds being cut off.
- Fixed the Handshake Emote animation not working properly in Relays.
- Fixed the Operator remaining visible after taking control of a Golden Maw in The War Within.
- Fixed minimap marker positions and on-screen markers being inconsistent.
- Fixed not seeing the Lotus transmission after picking up the Navigation Segment during Vor’s Prize.
- Potential fix for experiencing a spot-load when you have a Sentinel weapon in your loadout but no Sentinel equipped.
- Fixed a memory leak when throwing the Javlok/Ferrox in Limbo’s Stasis.
- Fixed not being able to input the Datamass into a Mobile Defense terminal if someone is standing in the way.
- Fixed not being able to use the vault doors in the Orokin Derelict if there’s a Kavat/Kubrow or other player in the way.
- Fixed continuous weapons (Ignis, etc) getting extreme Range when used in Limbo’s Stasis.
- Fixed Landing Craft’s flying through walls in the Landing Craft Relay Hub.
- Fixed Moon Clans seeing negative Nano Spore research numbers for the Hema. This was purely a UI bug.
- Fixed spot-loading materials when you turned around in the Landing Craft after spawning in.
- Fixed projectile weapons detonating prematurely in Limbo’s Stasis.
- Fixed an issue with the Condor Dropship’s enemy type … it’s not made of flesh.
- Fixed being force-extracted on a specific Corpus Outpost tileset.
- Fixed Air Support Med Towers and Sentry Turrets not being destroyed when the player who initiated them disconnects from the game.
- Fixed hacked Ambulas dropping Animo Beacons (that you don’t get to keep) in Captura.
- Fixed numerous instances of inconsistent translated text.
- Fixed a typo in Alad V’s boss fight transmission.
- Fixed a crash from Helios’ Detect Vulnerability Precept.
- Fixed loading into a Lunaro lobby and only seeing ghostly Excalibur placeholders.