Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.6
Once a new buid has been detected, starting missions, opening the Star Chart, joining missions, inviting to a squad, etc will be blocked until you have updated Warframe.
- We have made changes to the way Grineer Hellion missile knockdown works. Before, knockdown could occur on direct hits and if you were in the explosion AoE. After this change, knockdown will only have a chance to occur on direct hits (the explosion AoE will no longer have a chance to knock you down).
- Optimized memory usage and speed for game startup and the Navigation console.
- Balanced the amount of the Panthera’s Alt Fire beams fired in Limbo’s Rift to match other beam weapons in an effort to reduce performance issues.
- Improved translated text description placement on a handful of Mods.
- Updated Companion UI to read as ‘Pets’ anywhere an Imprint is mentioned.
- Potential fix for Clients getting stuck doing a hack action when under poor network conditions.
- Fixed reloading a charged Bow shot not canceling the shot.
- Fixed casting one-handed abilities (Volt’s Shock, Ember’s Fireball, etc) canceling weapon reloads.
- Fixed Transmuting a Mod in the Relay not showing results and not updating the Mod collection.
- Fixed the Supra/Supra Vandal’s firing sounds being cut off. Continue reading “Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.4.6”